- Auction’s are held on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s (check emails to confirm future bid sale dates).
- Hours are from 9 am to 4 pm on Wednesday and 9 am to 4 pm on Thursday.
- Cars are available for pickup 9 am - 4 pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday at our Dean Team Brentwood Store located: 8154 Manchester Rd. Brentwood, Mo. 63144. See Auction office for payment, keys and title.
- Vehicles must be picked up by the following Monday after the Bid Sale. PLEASE!!! The Dean Team will charge storage of $25 a day for a vehicle not picked up by the following Monday.
- All vehicles MUST be paid for at time of pick up if the title is not ready we will hold the check. We guarantee all Titles in 30 Days or money back , no questions asked!!
- NEW BIDS FROM ANY BIDDER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL ALL VEHICLES ARE PICKED UP FROM THE PRIOR WEEKS SALE.
- New dealers are cash or floor plan only for the first 120 days. Dealers can apply after 120 days to write checks.
- A check should be written for each car purchased. The Dean Team will not accept a check written for multiple cars.
- Auction sheet vehicle information not guaranteed accurate. Double check all information for yourself.
- Auction Sale vehicles are sold "AS-IS". There are no warranties either expressed or implied. Dean Team does not mechanically check out these wholesale vehicles; it is up to the bidder to mechanically check over the vehicles.
- Please watch how you fill out the bid sheet. A bid placed on the wrong line is still a bid!! It is at the discretion of the WHOLESALE MANAGER as to count the bid and is subject to the $195 buy fee regardless. Any mistakes made by the buyer must be reported to the Wholesale Manager no later than 6:00 pm on the final auction day. After 6:00 pm Thursday the bid will count and you WILL be responsible to pay.
- The Dean Team has provided Carfax info on each car. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to look at these online and do their own investigation on the title info and Carfax. If a mistake is made by the buyer: for example a car is purchased and has a salvage title which is clearly on the Carfax the Dean Team provided on its website it is at the discretion of the WHOLESALE MANAGER as whether to count the bid and is subject to the $195 buy fee regardless.
- The Dean Team will not honor any AutoCheck information please do your own research into AutoCheck. We will not take a vehicle back for a bad AutoCheck!!!
- Any type of theft or tampering with a vehicle will get the bidder removed from the Dean Team bid sale.
- ALL VEHICLE SALES ARE FINAL.
- $195 BUY FEE ON ALL VEHICLES WILL BE PLACED ON THE HIGHEST BID!
- YOUR DEALER PLATE SHOULD BE ON THE VEHICLE ON A TEST DRIVE! DEAN TEAM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS AND/OR TICKETS. YOU CRASH YOU BOUGHT IT!